Friday, March 23, 2012

My Spring break

From the first day of classes, i got very stressed, due to the homeworks and quizes and i was not very satisfied with my grades. However, since its spring break. I get to take a rest and enjoy my time wondering around Tempe for a short period of time.

The first few days was not excited. I just stayed in my apartment, relaxing, watching TV and i was sleeping almost the whole day.
Then, i decided to change that routine, because basically i would not want to waste this vacation for nothing. I applied for my driver license at the MVD, the test was not that difficult,though i had minor problems with the writing test, so i had to re-took the test again. I passed both my writing and driving test and i got my license finally.

Since i got my license, me and my friends rent a car for five days. We had some issues with rent price, it is spring break and everyone wants to rent a car, therefore all the rental companies raised the prices up high. But we sorted everything out and rented a Dodge Charger V8. We were supposed to move out of Tempe and move to LA to have some fun, but we could not there was no enough time to do all that. Although, instead moving out of Tempe, we cruised around Tempe.
Honestly, i did not know that Tempe had so much interesting and fascinating places like: Hookah cafe's, Curry Corner, Downtown Tempe, scottsdale road, ETC.
I stayed in my friend apartment, we haven't had much sleep, we were too busy partying all day long.


All in all, I enjoyed this amazing break. It gave me the best opportunity to know more places around Tempe and enjoying my time with my friends at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Ahmad,

    Congratulations! I am glad that you were able to get your driver's license. I am sorry that you had to spend so much money to rent a car and were not able to go to California. It is good to know that you discovered Tempe. I hope that you will come to class and not party until the weekend.

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete